Friday 4 March 2011

OMG!!!

Hi Everyone!!!


Look at what i got this last week...



First there was this........

I sooooooo LOVE DCWV!!!

Then came this.......


and I LOVE Echo Park....

However, what has blown me away is this parcel that I got this afternoon...





Last week my friend Carol over at Cricuting Carol received her new goodies from CricutMachie.com , so that inspired me to place an order.  So here's the awesome bit...  Can you believe that I ordered this from CricutMachine.com on Sunday and it came Today !!!  How amazing is that, lest than a week fro the US to OZ !!.....  That is awesome customer service!  Some store's wouldn't have even packet the order yet and i have already received it!!!!  Thanks Cricut Machine.com, you are the best!!

Well this it from me today, till next time, happy crafting :-))
Tonie

1 comment:

  1. :-) I"m glad I inspired another shopper!!! YAY for new things to play with!! You certainly beat my shopping spree from CricutMachine though! LOL! I wish I'd gotten Freshly Picked now though! I am also jealous of your DCWV find! ( I LOVE TWILIGHT!! LOL! )

    I see you got Simply Charmed!! I've had that one for a few months now and it's by far my FAVORITE cartridge EVER!!!

    Have fun with all of it and I can't wait to see what you make!!!!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete