Saturday 26 February 2011

Cards Cards and More Cards.......

Hello Everyone!!

Yesterday on the way home from work I decided that I would lock myself in my craft room for the weekend only to come out at meal times and for toilet breaks.....  well that was not meant to be, but that's what happens when you have a family to worry about!

Here are a few cards that I made last night...

Have I told you how much I love the Create a Critter cartridge ??



this one is just MOO-velous.. he he





They all have glossy accents on the nose and spots, so they took a while to dry.  Then today I made this next one...





and this one...




and this one...




This last one is for a special friends Birthday, the I decided to box them up and give them to her as a gift. Hope she like them!



I got this idea from Robyn over at MPS, she created this style of packaging in one for her older video's, thanks Robyn :-)

Till next time, happy crafting :-)

Tonie

No comments:

Post a Comment