Saturday 12 February 2011

A Productive afternoon after all......

Hi everyone!   Saturday is always a busy day here in this household, house work, take DD to dance, grocery shopping, washing......  but this afternoon I decided that I would head into my scraproom and make a couple of cards.

It's Valentines Day on Monday, so I thought I had better get a start on making DH a card, so here's what i came up with.....


What do you think ??  I hope he likes it.  Not that you can see it, but i sprayed the red bodice with Glimmer Mist so it has a bit of a sparkle to it.

I also made this.....


And this is a side view

I made this for my gorgeous niece who is turning 4 this week.  I plan on buying some cute earrings and using this as the gift bag! I really like the feathers on this, it's just way to cute!!!!

Then it was onto this one....


This is a layout I made of my DD's dance(1 of 4 dances that she does), the photo's were taken from a Hip Hop performance she did at a local fete in October of last year.  I just love the dance school's colours, Pink and Black....  My 2 favourite colours!

So a productive afternoon was had by me, not only did I make 2 cards(1 that am saving for tomorrow) but I made a gift bag and a Layout, I am one happy girl.  I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday night.  Till next time stay safe x x

No comments:

Post a Comment