Friday 25 February 2011

While my stuff is drying......

Hi Everyone!

Hope you have all had a great week.  I have been busy with family and work all week, so i thought i would come home and lock myself away in my craft room tonight.  I have been creating a few cards and layout to share with you all, however they are going to take a while to dry.  So in the mean time I thought I would share my craft room with you all.

I live in an old style Australian war home, the style with the closed in veranda.   The room is too small for a bedroom, so I took it over about 5 years ago when all I have was one table and a few shoe boxes of craft supplies.

Well as you can see from the pictures below, I have a few more supplies these days ;-))

The first one is a picture of my desk from the other end of the room (as I said, it's not a big room)


And this picture is of the other end of the room.....



This one is taken looking towards the back end of the room from the doorway, and as you can see I have an obsession with card stock and pattern paper :-))  I keep some of my mounted stamps in the black stackable trays... 

And this one is a canvas that sits on top of my pattern paper..  these are my all time favourite photo's of my daughter and I, and I love the the little pumpkins I made last Halloween.....


And this is how I store some of my larger punches and where my cricut cartridges live.  In the draws I have my Stampin' up Ink Pads and other Inks, paints and more mounted Stamps ...



and under my desk, there is more stuff!  If you look close enough you can see the sign that my DH had made for me, it says " Go away I'm Scrapbooking" lol, he is so good to me...  You can also see my Mini DVD player that keeps me company late nights!



So that's my craft room, not very big, but it will do me for a while yet (Until i can kick one of the kids out, then I'll take over there room! lol ;-))  I will make a video one day that shows exactly what i hide in the cubes and draws, and also show you what is on the shelves..


Till next time stay safe and happy crafting :-)
Tonie

No comments:

Post a Comment